TMAC delivers hand-on technical assistance and training to a wide range of businesses, including manufacturing, government, and health care. We have a wide array of services that improve efficiency, quality, and productivity. Focus areas include Lean Enterprise, technology solutions, strategic management, quality systems, environment and safety.
Our mission : To increase the global competitiveness of the Texas economy by working with the extended manufacturing enterprise.
Proof is in the Numbers
In 16 years, TMAC has worked with more than 6,200 companies. In independent surveys, those customers have reported cumulative impacts totaling:
- $1.8 billion in new or retained sales
- $537 million in cost savings and cost avoidance on materials, labor, inventory and equipment
- More than 16,700 Texas jobs created or retained
Our Approach Makes Us Different
TMAC doesn't leave a to-do list for you to negotiate alone. We work with you to achieve dramatic results. Our objective is to develop your in-house expertise so that improvements are sustainable.
Public Private Partnership
TMAC is an affiliate of the Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) program of National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). The program is hosted by seven partner institutions:
- The University of Texas at Arlington
- the Texas Engineering Extension Service (TEEX), part of The Texas A&M University System
- The University of Texas at El Paso
- The University of Houston
- Southwest Research Institute
- Texas Tech University
- The University of Texas – Pan American.
Our offices are strategically located across the state. If you’re in Texas, you are within our reach. Contact us to see what we can do for you.
TMAC Metroplex (at the University of Texas at Arlington) is currently conducting an applicant search. Review the job posting.